Thursday, February 29, 2024

How to get answers to your real estate questions

Have you ever gone to one of those online property-listing sites and visited the message boards? People ask all sorts of questions, like

  • How much is my home is worth?
  • Should I add a deck before selling my house?
  • Can I qualify for a loan?
  • How much should my downpayment be?
It's tough to get straight answers to these questions from a stranger on the Internet. Why? They probably don't know the market for your neighborhood to determine your home's worth. They also may not know if buyers where you're located are looking for a deck. And it's unlikely you'd want share your personal financial details on a message board to get an accurate opinion on your creditworthiness or downpayment options.
There is one source you can ask these and many more questions, and it's a Texas REALTOR®. Texas REALTORS® in your market can access accurate data about recent home listings and sales, as well as actually visit your house to give you the right listing price. They also deal with buyers in your market and know what features they are looking for in properties right now. And they have many resources to help you understand the financial aspects of homeownership. Click on links below for this Texas Realtor. If in an area that I am not familiar with, I can connect you with a Realtor that is. Let me help.