Monday, December 14, 2015

Patti Lee, Realtor ... I am here for you after closing ...

3 reasons to contact your REALTOR after the sale


Many times after the close of your real estate transaction, people do not expect to be in contact with their Realtor. That is unless you are looking to buy or sell again. In fact, there are reasons that you may need to get in touch with me.
Here are 3 reasons that you may not have considered.

1) When it is Appraisal Time of your Property Taxes - contact me if you are in planning to protest your property tax appraisal. I can help you gather evidence to support your challenge like comparable properties etc.

2) Are you thinking about remodeling? - Get an insider's perspective about whether adding-on/remodeling will be advantageous in a resale, or would it be worth the cost or build an addition or better to find a new property with those additions already available.

3) When you need a plumber, roofer, landscaper, etc. - If you are new to the area, you may not have knowledge of who to turn to for specific services. Contact me, I may be able to inform you about service providers in your new neighborhood who you can interview for those jobs.